Date of publication: 25.05.2018
From the moment you registered on the website of https://instaschedulepro.com/, our relations with you are governed by the User Agreement. We do not want to confuse you with legal language, so we did our best to make the User Agreement for https://instaschedulepro.com/ accessible and understandable.
1. Some terms used in the User Agreement are determined in accordance with this paragraph, other agreements are concluded with the User, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement or as follows from its substance.
1.1. ÒAgreementÓ - this User Agreement - the rules of use have been developed by the Administration to determine the procedure and conditions for using https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service, and also the rights and duties of its Users and Administration. It is posted at https://instaschedulepro.com/terms_of_use;
1.2. ÒAdministrationÓ, ÒweÓ, ÒourÓ and similar terms - InstaSchedulePro
1.3.Ó https://instaschedulepro.com/ ServiceÓ is a web application developed and/or owned by the Administration, and located at https://instaschedulepro.com/;
1.4. ÒInstaSchedule Pro-accountÓ is an account on https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service, which allows the User to use the functions of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service. The account is created at registration (by entering an email and password);
1.5. ÒUserÓ, ÒYouÓ, ÒYourÓ and similar terms - User (physical or legal person) authorized in https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service or subscribed to recieving e-mails and messages from Administration, including promotional ones;
1.6.ÓTariff planÓ, or ÒPlanÓ - the amount of license fee for the right to use https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service, corresponding to the scope of the functionality of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service and the date of its provision (accounting period). Hosted on the Internet at https://instaschedulepro.com/do-payment.
2. The _greement comes into force by expressing the UserÕs consent to its terms by entering a login and password and the corresponding ÒregisterÓ click. The _greement can be changed by the Management Team without any official notification. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting on the Internet at https://instaschedulepro.com/terms_of_use, unless otherwise specified by the Agreement editions. The continued use of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service after making such changes is your consent to such changes. You are responsible for reviewing the latest version of this Agreement on a regular basis. When we change this Agreement, we will change the date, marked as ÒPublication Date,Ó above. These Terms are effective for an unspecified period of time since the User expresses his consent to them.
3. You acknowledge that through https://instaschedulepro.com/ service you may be granted or obtained access, and interaction with external organizations (services) is carried out. Such interaction is carried out at your own peril and risk. Any use of third-party services is governed solely by the terms of the Third Party Services (and you must comply with them), as well as any contract entered into or any transaction made with the help of any third-party services, extends only to you and the relevant third party, and not to the Administration. The Administration makes no representations and assumes no responsibility or any obligations with respect to the content, use or correspondence with such third party services, as well as any transactions made and any agreement (agreement) you have entered into with any third party.
4. The use of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service is allowed for by legal entities and individuals who have reached adulthood.
5. Within the framework of this Agreement, the User may be given the opportunity to use the functionality of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service in the beta test mode (marked as beta), and it is provided on an Òas isÓ basis. Beta testing is conducted solely for the purpose of evaluating the software capabilities of the new functionality of the https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service. At the same time, during the beta testing, the User is not entitled to the rights and benefits specified in this Agreement or to other legal documents of the Administration; There may be additional requirements for such use. The User confirms and understands that he participates in beta testing at his own risk and that the functionality of the https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service provided in beta mode may contain flaws. Administration is not responsible for providing continuous access to the functionality of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service in beta mode, and is not responsible for events occurring during the beta process.
6. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and get the opportunity to use https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service. We, in our turn, undertake to ensure proper protection of UsersÕ information, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
7. As only an instrument of work, https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service takes no responsibility for any loss, including direct, indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including damage to reputation.
8. https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service Mangement Team has the right to send service, information and other types of e-mails and InApp-messages.
9. https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service Administration is not responsible for the content posted through the Management Team service on the pages of the User, as well as for blocking their accounts in social networks. The Management Team of https://instaschedulepro.com/ service also reserve the rights to delete comments in Blog section which breach these Terms and/or the legislation of the country of the Management TeamÕ registration.
10. https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service Management Team unilaterally without prior notice may suspend the UserÕs access to the Service.
11. The Management Team of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service has the right to limit its functionality without prior notice. The User acknowledges that the Management Team interacts with social networks and that the use of the Service is largely dependent on the availability of such social networks. If at any time any social networks stop providing their programs on reasonable terms, the Management Team may terminate access to such functions to the User without compensation for any damages, possible loss, or los_ profit.
12. The User has the right to use all the functions of https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service within the framework of the paid Plan.
13. The User undertakes not to publish content via https://instaschedulepro.com/ Service which is illegal, offensive, pornographic, inciting hatred, as well as violating of other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of the country of incorporation of the Management Team. The User also guarantees that the content does not contain any forbidden borrowings, that the rights for any objects (including exclusive intellectual property rights and usage rights for images of people) used as content belong to the User and/or he has received the appropriate permission from the corresponding object right holder according to the legislation of the country of the Management TeamÕs incorporation. The User is solely responsible for any information which he uploads or any other way publicizes (publishes) on his InstaSchedule Pro account.
14. When citing any Blog articles in full or in part, including those ones subject to copyright, the reference to the website of the Management Team is required.
15. When registering with InstaSchedule Pro Service or to gain access to it, the User enters an email (login) and password. The User is responsible for the security of their login and password, as well as for everything that will be done on InstaSchedule Pro Service under the UserÕs login and password.
16. The administration has the right to block or delete a User account whose actions are considered as spam.
17. The User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate or copy, sell or resell any parts of InstaSchedule Pro Service, except when such authorization is given to the User by the Administration.
18. InstaSchedule Pro Management team does not bear any responsibility for any contracts between the User and third parties.
19. The User agrees to notify us immediately if they are aware or reasonably suspected of any security violation, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of a login, password or account.
20. In case of disagreement of the User with the Agreement or its updates, the User is obliged to refuse using InstaSchedule Pro Service.
21. Before purchasing one of the Tariffs of InstaSchedule Pro Service, the Administration proposes to the User, who wishes to use InstaSchedule Pro Service, they try the 7-day version of the Start plan absolutely free of charge, in order to avoid making a return or refund during the following months, for reasons related to lack of Functional and technical capabilities. The Administration does not provide any guarantees that InstaSchedule Pro Service will meet the requirements or expectations of the User, will fully comply with its purposes and tasks, or will always be available, uninterrupted, timely, safe, complete, and function without errors. InstaSchedule Pro Service is provided Òas isÓ. Based on the foregoing, the refund is not provided for the following reasons: the presence of short-term/one-time disruptions in InstaSchedule Pro Service, elimination by the Administration; lack of funds from the User; If the use of InstaSchedule Pro Service is no longer possible for personal/professional reasons; And also because of the transition to any other service. We hope that you will get the most out of your trial using InstaSchedule Pro!
23. The User has the right to terminate relations with the Administration, using a special interface to delete their InstaSchedule Pro -account from the Service. Note, however, that all the planned publications will not be published and it will be impossible to restore publications once termination has been processed.
24. This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the country of registration of the Administration, as well as issues not regulated by this Agreement.
25. With the exception of payment obligations, neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of any other circumstances other than circumstances under the reasonable control of such party, namely: fire; flood; hurricane; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power failure; denial-of-service attacks or similar attacks; Internet failure; natural disasters and epidemics; hostilities; strikes, lockouts or interruptions at work; And any regulatory acts of the government or other authority, including decisions and decisions of the courts.
26. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, feedback, suggestions or ideas relating to InstaSchedule Pro Service, including without limitation on how to improve the Service or our products (hereinafter referred to as ÒIdeasÓ). By submitting any Idea you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the Management Team under any fiduciary or other obligation and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis to anyone. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the Management Team do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Management Team, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
We will be happy to hear your suggestions on the operations of our service. Therefore, if you have any question or recommendations related to InstaSchedule Pro Service, we always welcome your letters at or comments sent to us via the online support window in your browser.