Effective date: 25.05.2018
We also process personal information on behalf of Users as the Private data processor, for instance, the content published via our Service according to the instructions submitted to us by our Users (hereinafter referred to as Òthe Content of the UserÓ, ÒUser-Generated ContentÓ). Our Users control the way the content submitted by them is collected and used. In legal terms, this means that our Users are controllers of the User-Generated Content. Thus, we use only User-Generated Content for giving access to the Service to our Users in accordance with the instructions based on the legislation, which they submit to us via the Service.
The Authorities are not responsible for the verification of private data submitted by the User of InstaSchedule Pro Service and the provision of the necessary consents, presuming that the User acts diligently and in good faith and uses all best endeavors to maintain such the information at the actual state and obtain all required consents of personal data subjects.
Since you register an InstaSchedule Pro account and start using InstaSchedule Pro Service, we have the right to collect the following information:
- E-mail address and password entered when registering an account as well as details for issuing the invoice as follows: billing address (optional); Tax ID of the User (optional); Username (optional);
- Unique User ID which is assigned upon registration on InstaSchedule Pro Service website;
- Data related to the UserÕs real-time location; the geographical area in which your computer and/or mobile device or any other device is used; and language data;
- Any other additional information as a part of your InstaSchedule Pro account;
- User-Generated Content (for instance, messages, comments, web pages and other materials located on supported platforms);
- Your correspondence with InstaSchedule Pro Service. For instance, we can send you e-mails related to the Service (such as registration confirmation, information on changes and updates of the Service functionality, technical and security notifications). Note that you cannot unsubscribe from e-mails related to the Service;
- Images and other files which you can publish via our Service;
- Your IP address and other data on your device (for instance, browser type and the type of device which you use to work with our Service).
When making payment of the rate under the selected tariff plan, payment data, such as credit or debit card number or any other information related to it is processed by the provider of payment services and are neither stored nor processed on the servers of InstaSchedule Pro Service.
2) Third-party _ookies
Please visit the websites of the corresponding web resources to be informed of how the data are processed.
3) Web Analytics
We use third-party tools to analyze and estimate the traffic and the Service usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service including data on web pages you visited, browser extensions and other information which may help us improve the Service. We collect and you use this analytical information together with the same kind of information received from other Users the way it is impossible to identify any specific User on its base. Access to these anonymized data is given to authorized persons.
To disable this function and set up the corresponding cookie settings, follow this link.
- Identification of the User with respect to the use of the Service and ability to make agreements and contracts with InstaSchedule Pro Service. The UserÕs InstaSchedule Pro account is associated with his login and password or e-mail address;
- Fulfillment of the obligations under agreements and contracts for using the Service to which the User is a party;
- Providing you with the efficient customer and technical support related to the use of InstaSchedule Pro Service with respect to the fulfillment of obligations under contracts and agreements;
- Informing you of services, features, offers, competitions, and events which may be useful to you in our opinion or on which you requested the information from us;
- Storing data in order not to cause inconvenience to you by entering them repeatedly during the current or future session on the website of InstaSchedule Pro Service;
- Maintaining in operational condition, improving, testing, and monitoring the work of the Service;
- Developing and testing new products and features;
- Monitoring metrics, e.g. the total number of visitors.
Security and confidentiality are essential to us and our Users, this is why InstaSchedule Pro Service undertakes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data of the User from unauthorized or occasional access, destruction, blocking, copying, distribution as well as any other unjustified actions of third parties. Thus, InstaSchedule Pro service uses security policies which prescribe that browsers supporting HTTPS to use this encryption protocol for every connection between the end Users and servers. The personal data are available merely to the limited number of persons, related to InstaSchedule Pro Service, which is bound not to disclose these data.
We ask you to undertake precautionary measures on your part to provide assistance to us. You are responsible for non-disclosure of your unique password and the data related to InstaSchedule Pro account as well as for the control of access to the electronic correspondence between you and InstaSchedule Pro Service.
InstaSchedule Pro Service has the right to submit personal data in case if sharing is necessary under the use of the functionality of InstaSchedule Pro Service by the User or for the protection of InstaSchedule Pro Service (and its Users) activity.
The User has the right to change (update, add) the submitted personal data in full or in part at any time using the option of personal data editing in the Account Settings section. You can unsubscribe from marketing e-mails sent by InstaSchedule Pro Service by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the body of each marketing e-mail.
The User is responsible for
non-disclosure of his unique password and the data related to Onlypult account as well as for the control of access to
the electronic correspondence between him and the InstaSchedule
Pro Service Management Team.
The Management Team blocks personal data related to the corresponding User upon receiving an application or request from the User or his legal representative or an authorized body for protecting the rights of personal data subjects as well as in cases of unlawful actions detection. Personal data of the User is subject to destruction in the following cases:
- When a personal data subject revokes the consent for personal data processing.
Note that certain personal data may be stored by InstaSchedule Pro Service for a certain period of time after the deletion of your InstaSchedule Pro account, if necessary, as well as for our lawful business purposes or is required or permitted by the current legislation.
The GDPR replicates Data Protection Directive provisions on data export outside the territory of the EU and prohibits the transfer of personal data from the EU to non-EU countries if the transfer does not comply with certain criteria.
InstaSchedule Pro Service has data centers and users in the EU. In some cases, we will transfer, process and store your information outside the territory of your country of residence, wherever we or our third-party service providers grant you access to the Service. Our privacy protection level complies with the EU rules.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses of which we did not notify before. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.